Sunday, June 10, 2012

FOR SALE - 2008 BMW 535i


Selling our family car is something I really did not want to agree to do for a long time and I truly still do not. Here are some things I like about this ultimate driving machine
  1. The way it handles its self on the road – it’s as if it’s glued to the road.
  2.  How quiet it is inside the car regardless of the speed you are driving at.
  3. How fast it accelerates with the help of a twin turbo and a 300 horse power engine. Passing cars is just a pure fun.
  4. I love how the headlights turn with your steering wheel to increase the visibility angle.
  5. The sound system is outstanding
  6. The seat adjustability is just awesome
  7. The comfort inside the car – wow!
  8.  The climate control for passengers in the back, for a front passenger and for the driver is individualized – how cool is that?
  9. Electronics and the gadgets that communicate to you regarding vehicle’s performance is just – top of the line
  10.  And of course it looks - Mean, Lean and Extremely Elegant!
    
      I can go on and on, instead – call me and I’ll let you test drive it
So why are we deciding to sell our paid off car we like so much? Because we are making sacrifices; Tanya and I came to an agreement that we need to sell this car regardless of how much we like it, how used we are to it or how comfortable we are in it. Yes, we are selling it and buying a much less expensive vehicle to dump a chunk of cash on our debt. 

So spread the word and help us sell it - before we change our mind. :)

 












Click Here to view our Craigslist ad

2 comments:

  1. is this car still available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tanvir, it is. please feel to email me at voveki@hotmail.com

      Delete